Each show I work on has the day when I explain this blog situation. Three weeks in to rehearsals of Dracula, it finally happened. During a break I shyly asked, “does anybody want to celebrate National White Chocolate Day with me?”
Obviously they were down.
This is part of the cast and our Producer/Co-Director in front of Dracula’s coffin. They are biting the chocolate. You know…like vampires. #getbit
I’m having a good time on this show. I like that.
- National Checkers/Dogs in Politics Day
- National Great American Pot Pie Day
- Celebrate Bisexuality Day
- Restless Legs Awareness Day (Different sponsor from the July Weekly Observance)
- Autumnal Equinox – Changes Annually September 23, 2015