I am celebrating National Joe Day with a little movie night. I’ve never seen this movie before so I’m looking forward to it.
10 Thoughts about this movie:
- I love it when Channing Tatum plays a soldier.
- Nice. The female in this movie isn’t a damsel in distress.
- How dare they lead me to believe Channing Tatum would be in this whole movie. (By putting him on the movie poster.)
- Nice. There is a female ninja as well. #girlpower
- What’s the deal with all the masks? There are a lot of masks in this movie.
- There was a fight on ropes on the side of mountains over a body in a bag and it was pretty amazing.
- Lady Jaye has to put on a red dress for part of the mission. She then has a speech about her dad who didn’t believe in female soldiers and would never put his life in the hands of a woman. Her fellow soldier responds not by saying that he trusts her and puts his life in her hands daily, but by saying, “if it’s any consolation, I’ll miss the red. You look real nice.” #fail
- Things were calm for a second, and then things got CRAZY. Everyone had a glorious moment and there was lots of exploding. I like that there were ninjas. It made the fight scenes cooler.
- London was destroyed.
- They won in the end, which I expected, but it still felt great.
A lot of things in this movie went over my head since I haven’t seen any of the others, but it was still a decent movie on it’s own. Very…actiony.